As you can see I said "actual" ones. I want to see some pros about Mccain more than cons about Obama, doubt there will be many since Mccain cant even do it.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Okay give me some actual ones to not vote for Obama and to vote for Mccain. </div></div>
Lol, like you'd honestly consider them!
As you can see I said "actual" ones. I want to see some pros about Mccain more than cons about Obama, doubt there will be many since Mccain cant even do it.
Listen, if I went to the trouble to post the pros of McCain, you wouldn't even consider them. Your gut reaction would be to refute them less your limited insight be crumbled. Churchill said that a 20 year old that isn't a liberal is heartless, a 40 year old who isn't a conservative is brainless. I stood in line to vote in 1980 for the first time, gung ho on Carter (I repented many times for that). They even annouced that Carter was about to deliver his concession speech while I was still outside the voting building. I still voted for him (God, please forgive me)! My point is this: I too was once a new voter, very passionate about it, voted with my emotion rather than my head. I respect your enthusiam, but always be open for growth and change.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Listen, if I went to the trouble to post the pros of McCain, you wouldn't even consider them. Your gut reaction would be to refute them less your limited insight be crumbled. Churchill said that a 20 year old that isn't a liberal is heartless, a 40 year old who isn't a conservative is brainless. I stood in line to vote in 1980 for the first time, gung ho on Carter (I repented many times for that). They even annouced that Carter was about to deliver his concession speech while I was still outside the voting building. I still voted for him (God, please forgive me)! My point is this: I too was once a new voter, very passionate about it, voted with my emotion rather than my head. I respect your enthusiam, but always be open for growth and change. </div></div>
This is my first time voting i'm only 18 too so he has no excuse haha
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
If Obama did that I wouldnt vote. IMO Obama is a much better pick then that fool and his fool(Palin). Yeah I am into it, but I dont think everyone who turns 40 turns conservative also. Just because you found your truth, doesnt mean its "the" truth or everyone else idea of truth . If Mccain spent half as much time talking about what he is going to do rather than talking about Obama then he'd have a lot better chance winning this election. He wont do it. He has to resort to talking about Obama to even keep up and the only reason he is, because people actually fall for that gimmick.
Someone give me some pros to Mccain or why you're voting for him. And dont use Obama in your answer.
You're saying I fall for gimmicks? lol You've made my day! Obama is the master of gimmickry. Flip-flopping, lying marxist. You've swallowed the fool's lies hook, line, and sinker. Go get 'em boy - you have all the answers!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If Obama did that I wouldnt vote. IMO Obama is a much better pick then that fool and his fool(Palin). Yeah I am into it, but I dont think everyone who turns 40 turns conservative also. Just because you found your truth, doesnt mean its "the" truth or everyone else idea of truth . If Mccain spent half as much time talking about what he is going to do rather than talking about Obama then he'd have a lot better chance winning this election. He wont do it. He has to resort to talking about Obama to even keep up and the only reason he is, because people actually fall for that gimmick.
Someone give me some pros to Mccain or why you're voting for him. And dont use Obama in your answer.
</div></div>
You are impossible nobody knows what Obama is doing either you can say u do but you don't lets here some pros in Obamas defense since he's the superior choice .
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
I am willing to bet I know a lot more about Obama and his plans than you do about Mccain. I have to know because I talk to a lot of people about him. I asked you so I want to know why you are voting Mccain and why some others are also. Lets not try and spin it, answer my question. So you, [richard], Pvvikefan, BWC etc tell me some reasons you are voting for Mccain...but without bashing Obama.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am willing to bet I know a lot more about Obama and his plans than you do about Mccain. I have to know because I talk to a lot of people about him. I asked you so I want to know why you are voting Mccain and why some others are also. Lets not try and spin it, just answer my question I asked. </div></div>
LOL i knew you couldn't come up with an answer
I like McCain because is foreign policy
I know he want talk to terrorist nations further validating their stupidity
His Pro Life stance
His is a proud, strong veteran that knows what it's like to fight in a war.
He will negotiate but he will also use force if needed and want pussyfoot around about it.
He will drill and not worry about scaring a polar bear or caribou or whatever animals people are worried about
He wants our borders closed
He has a great VP candidate that is as/ if not more qualified than Biden and maybe even Obama
Happy ?
Let's hear yours if there is any reason
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am willing to bet I know a lot more about Obama and his plans than you do about Mccain. I have to know because I talk to a lot of people about him. I asked you so I want to know why you are voting Mccain and why some others are also. Lets not try and spin it, just answer my question I asked. </div></div>
LOL i knew you couldn't come up with an answer
I like McCain because is foreign policy
I know he want talk to terrorist nations further validating their stupidity
His Pro Life stance
His is a proud, strong veteran that knows what it's like to fight in a war.
He will negotiate but he will also use force if needed and want pussyfoot around about it.
He will drill and not worry about scaring a polar bear or caribou or whatever animals people are worried about
He wants our borders closed
He has a great VP candidate that is as/ if not more qualified than Biden and maybe even Obama
Happy ?
Let's hear yours if there is any reason
</div></div>
Okay first lets talk about yours
A veteran-Yes he is but did you know he has a very poor voting record with numerous veteran organizations? Do you know that he is one of the major opponents of the GI Bill?
Negotiate? Mccain doesnt know what that means.
He will not worry about drilling anywheres? Did you know he opposes drilling in ANWR?
And the last part cracked me up...his VP has more experience than Biden and maybe Mccain? Biden has been in the Senate longer than Mccain and she does have more excutive experience than anyone on the ticket. But it was mayor or a town of 7000 or so and didnt finish her first term as gov. Which she had a history of abusing her power during both. Have you heard her speak? She is clueless about almost all politcal issues like the economy, Iraq and the list goes on.
I am voting for Obama because he represents change, which is what the US needs right now. He will not continue the failed policies of the fool in office right now. He voted against the war in Iraq. I think his healthcare plan will work and it will help millions of Americans without insurance. He will lower taxes for 20 percent of American households (for anyone making less than 250 grand a year.) His troop withdrawl plan to get most troops out of Iraq by 2010. Obama would be more rational and would think things through before entering another war and endangering American lives. He will not privatize Social Security. And I like his American Opportunity Tax credit-which helps college students. etc
Bookmarks